At Surge we accord the highest significance to respecting. Member Information Privacy. We urge you to familiarize yourself with our process of information gathering and dissemination practices and any changes carried out to the same from time to time by reviewing this policy periodically. Therefore, you may wish to bookmark this page and/or periodically review this page to make sure you have the latest version. The terms “Company”, “We” and/or “Us”, “Platform”, “You”, “User” , “Services”, ”Information” shall have the same reference as provided in the surge Terms of Usage.
Usage of Information provided by you
- As part of the usage of the Platform or our Application, you may be providing personal data, uploading photos, accepting events, adding family members or colleagues or friends and their personal data not limiting to the above.
- However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers.
- We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services (which may include free or paid products / services) which will enable the customer to have better travel experience or to avail certain benefits specially made for Surge Customers. Examples of such partners are entities offering co-branded credit cards, travel insurance, insurance cover against loss of wallet, banking cards or similar sensitive information etc.
- We use non – personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website, mobile site and mobile app. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
- Occasionally, Surge will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market – research surveys and contest – entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by confidentiality agreements and such information is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Collection of Information by Third Party Sites
The Platform may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Information Posted on the Platform
- You shall not submit, upload or post in our forums any content which (1) libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (2) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks; (3) falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations; (4) violates any law; (5) advocates illegal activity; (6) contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer. By posting any such content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify us from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
- By posting any content in the Website, you automatically grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content.
- You hereby acknowledge that Website is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- Website will not be responsible for any loss of data / information resulting due to unauthorized access to Website’s servers.
You can email us on email@example.com
Terms of Usage